What is a Short Term?
- A week of intensive study on campus which is prefaced by reading and pre-class assignments, as well as papers or projects which are due following the on campus segment
- Typically, a short term course is equivalent to 3 credit hours
- Open to all students who wish to earn graduate school credit (non-matriculated students can submit a Guest Application to take for credit)
- Prerequisites may be required for some courses
- Any non-matriculated student may apply to audit for personal growth and training
Short Terms are an excellent way to try out UGST! You may take the class for ministry enhancement or use the course as a springboard for further study. For more information, contact our director of admissions at [email protected].or email at